BLACK AND COLOURS
REPI liquid colours for ELASTOMERS are high quality carbon black and pigment dispersions specifically developed for polyether and polyester PU systems and are particularly indicated for the colouration of all elastomers, including footwear, coating, adhesive, sealants and cast urethanes.
Suitable carriers ensure maximum compatibility with all PU systems, either in mass colouration or for direct injection into the mixing head.
A special product line of high concentration black dispersions is available for use at very low addition rates.
A family of less abrasive and non-titanium based white formulations has been specifically developed for automotive applications.
Phthalate free plasticiser based colours are available upon request.
• High colour strength
• Excellent pigment dispersion
• Small particle size
• Low viscosity
• Good rheological properties
• Dosable with standard dosing units
• Heavy metals free
• Can be blended together with REPI additives
• High concentration carbon black dispersions
• High tinting pigment dispersions
• Low fogging blacks and pigment dispersions
• VOC free blacks and pigment dispersions
• Phthalate free based blacks and pigment dispersions
• Vegetable oil based blacks and pigment dispersions
COMPLIANCES / STANDARDS
MAIN APPLICATION FIELDS
• Adhesives and Sealants
• Casting (seals, gaskets, wheels and tires, electronic)